Omni Law P.C. is excited to announce its annual scholarship, open to students who plan to attend school in the fall of 2024 as either a pre-law undergraduate or a first-year law student. The $1,000 scholarship aims to assist in offsetting expenses for students accepted into schools across the United States.
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- The recipient must be a U.S. citizen or authorized to work in the United States.
- The recipient must have been accepted and is set to attend school as a pre-law undergraduate or enter law school in the fall of 2024.
- Academic achievement should be demonstrated with an undergraduate cumulative minimum GPA of 3.0.
Interested candidates must submit the following by September 15th, 2024:
- A completed resume
- A typed essay of one to three pages on a topic of the student’s choice related to the area of law they intend to pursue
- Complete transcripts from their educational institution
- An acceptance letter from a school within the United States
- Proof of legal residency in the U.S. (e.g., birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc. Social security cards will not be accepted.)
- The scholarship is exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- A $1,000 check will be made payable directly to the award recipient to cover these expenses.
- The recipient is required to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
- The scholarship award recipient will be notified of the selection on or around September 28, 2024.
Completed applications must be submitted through the provided form below no later than September 15, 2024.
"*" indicates required fields